Philippine Upcoming Vehicles

| |
September 9, 2007

First of all, I would like to thank the Email (Andre & Zack) , Phone (Jonathan) and Technical/Engineering support personnel of Yahoo. They were courteous, responsive and promptly solved my Yahoo Webhosting technical problem. They solved the problem within 24 hours. I was able to start republishing my website AUTO SEARCH PHILIPPINES within 48 hours (I had to do some offline editing first).

We have entered the "BER" months of the year. For us Filipinos, the "BER" months is the onset to the Christmas Season. I have been receiving several emails from my website visitors inquiring about vehicle updates especially on the Isuzu Sportivo and Isuzu Crosswind models. As for now, there are no updates for the 2008 Isuzu models in question. But past years experience showed that Isuzu Philippines Corp. releases the next years model at the end of every year (December).

However, the upcoming new models of other brands that are arriving this October 2007 are - Chevrolet Captiva, Hyundai Starex GRX and the Nissan Frontier Navarra. The new models of the Hyundai Starex GRX and the Nissan Frontier Navarra were on display at the 1st Philippine International Motor Show last August 9-12, 2007 at the World Trade Center. My husband visited the 1st Philippine International Motor Show and took pictures of the Concept Cars, Upcoming Vehicles and latest vehicle models displayed then. I made a short video of the motor show.

Speaking about videos ........ Last December 2006, Isuzu Philippines Corporation launched their 2007 Isuzu Vehicles at the SM Mall of Asia. The display lasted for a week (I hope my memory serves me right on the duration). It culminated with a show by Gary Valenciano. My husband took pictures of the vehicles. I was there to attend to a client who wanted to test drive the 2007 Isuzu Alterra. Fortunately, at that time, IPC had a on-going presentation which my husband was able to capture a few portions on video with our Sony Cybershot camera.

I combined the pictures he took and the video using the Microsoft Movie Maker and Voila! I had made a amateur home video. I initially published this video on my website Auto Search Philippines.

A few months back (July 24, 2007) published it to YOU TUBE - a online community where you can share your videos. Well, I visited my You Tube account yesterday. Surprise! Surprise!My video - 2007 Isuzu Vehicles Video has a 5 star rating beside it.

Hmmmmmm.......

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment