My Car Is Worthless With No Engine!

| |
I have joined the unhappy legions of Dodge/Chrysler 2.7l owners who spun a rod bearing and have been asked to pony up $8800.00 (first estimate) to rebuild what seems to obviously be a defective engine design. My 2000 Intrepid (purchased new and maintained precisely to Dodge standards) started making knocking noises, at first so light that I thought I had a bad tank of gas and was "pinging". I had taken it in at least three times for "low oil" light flickering at idle, and was told that (1.) "the sensor was defective", (2.) "well replace the sensor". (3.) "well replace the oil pan" - but never "there is a known problem with this engine an well fix it before it breaks catastrophically and costs thousands of dollars out of your pocket!" With replacement (rebuilt) engines at around $5,000.00 on the bet, it looks like Im had! The car is worthless with no engine! Im also interested in a class-action lawsuit... Daimler-Chrysler should not be able to deny this and get away with it!



E-mail your dodge engine story to My Dodge Story. 2.7L engine owners read intrepidhorrorstories.blogspot.com

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment